Abstract submission deadline extended until
August 31st, 2020
Abstract Submission Guidelines - for Green Excellence webinar
Disclosure of Interest
|Caring for the Well-being of Renal Healthcare Professionals|
|CKD-Prevention & Delay|
|Conservative Renal Care|
|End of life care|
|Ethical, Psychological and Social Impact of CKD|
|Healthcare professionals Education|
|Kidney Failure in Older People|
|Leadership for Renal Health Care Professionals|
|Multimorbidity in Renal Care|
|Paediatric Renal Care|
|Risk Management & Quality Improvement|
Sustainability and Green approach
|The Patient Experience|
Transition from paediatric to adult care
Abstract Submission Guidelines - for conference abstracts
- All Abstracts must be submitted only via the Online Abstract Submission Form by the Abstract Submission deadline and according to the following instructions.
- All Abstracts submitted by fax, email or after the deadline will not be accepted.
- If you submitted the abstract for the conference in Prague 2019, you can use the same login details to log in to the Online Abstract Submission Form.
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in English.
- Titles cannot exceed the limit of 14 words. (DO NOT capitalize each letter). No abbreviations used in the title of the abstract.
- Abstract cannot exceed the limit of 300 words (Excluding title, authors, affiliations and references).
- Figures, graphs, images, diagrams must not be included.
- The following subdivisions of your abstract are recommended but are NOT MANDATORY, there is no need to use every section if not appropriate to your work:
- Please also note that you now have an option to list references in your abstract. The references are NOT MANDATORY. Please, use 5 references maximum.
- All references have to be written in uniform Vancouver style.
- Since 2019/2020, the Form B is a part of the Abstract Submission Form and not a separate document anymore.
- Please choose the desired presentation form for your abstract. However, the Scientific Committee reserves the right to decide on the final type of presentation after abstract selection.
- Please, choose the topic most related to your abstract. However, the Scientific Committee reserves the right to decide on the final topic after abstract selection.
- The abstract should highlight the background to the work, the methods used (where applicable) and the findings. However, we are particularly interested in how you have implemented your findings in practice and the consequences of this change. Please emphasize this in your abstract, and when presenting make this the focus of your talk / poster.
- Abstracts will be peer-reviewed without knowledge of their source and selected by the Scientific Programme Committee for Oral, Short Oral or E-Posters presentation.
- All abstract authors will be notified by email about acceptance or rejection. Make sure you have inserted a correct email address during the abstract submission process.
- Accepted abstracts will be published in the Abstract Book and at the Conference Mobile Application. Abstracts not suitable for reproduction will be rejected.
- Please have your abstract proofread for correct spelling, punctuation and grammar. Your Brand Ambassador should be able to advise you on whom to ask. EDTNA/ERCA reserves the right to edit abstracts as necessary prior to publication in the Abstract Book.
- E-Posters are particularly suitable for the presentation of complex data or material requiring extensive illustration.
- It should be noted that E-Poster presentations carry the same status as Oral presentations and will be subject to the same selection process by the Committee, i.e. by means of written abstracts in English.
- Because of the Abstract evaluation process, correction of abstracts CANNOT be possible after abstract submission.
- If you have difficulties in submitting your abstracts or if you need any further information, please contact the Conference Department email@example.com
- It is also our understanding that authors of accepted abstracts have the financial resources to pay all personal expenses incurred including the conference registration, production of their presentation, travel and accommodation during the conference. At least, the presenting author must be registered at the conference
The intention of EDTNA/ERCA is to present original work during the conference. Previously presented or published abstracts cannot therefore be accepted.
Disclosure of Interest
The intention of EDTNA/ERCA is to provide high-quality sessions focused on educational content that is free from commercial influence or bias. We request all presenters to co-operate with this by:
- Declaring any potential conflict of interest on a Disclosure section of the abstract submission.
- Not including company or product names within the abstract. In the presentation the logo of the organization could be shown, but commercial products cannot be promoted